Amanda-Users

Re: error compiling amanda on FreeBSD 6.3 x86_64

2008-03-24 17:07:24
Subject: Re: error compiling amanda on FreeBSD 6.3 x86_64
From: Oscar Ricardo Silva <osilva AT scuff.cc.utexas DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:00:58 -0500
Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
Oscar Ricardo Silva writes:
- I'm attempting to compile the client version of amanda on a Dell
- PowerEdge server running FreeBSD 6.3 but keep running into an
- ssh related error.  I use the following configure statement:

Use the port from /usr/ports.. It has patches to fix both of the
errors.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric AT cirr DOT com
http://www.cirr.com

I thought about it but there are more configure switches I want to use than are available through the port. The current port doesn't allow for ssh authentication, # of debug days to keep, specify a specific version of tar (so as to point to wrapper script and do encryption).

Oscar