Amanda-Users

Re: Tapelist

2008-03-11 13:04:22
Subject: Re: Tapelist
From: Arthur Smith <arthur AT somethingcool DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:57:05 -0500
Jon,

Thanks!  I want to be sure I understand correctly:

I have 10 tapes, labeled monday1, tuesday1, etc.. through friday2. I should now be able to recreate the tapelist file like so:

0 monday1 reuse
0 tuesday1 reuse

and so on, and amanda will use them in the order they are put in, correct? As if they were actually new tapes (even though they're not)...

Am I on track?

--acorn