Amanda-Users

Re: Release of amanda-2.6.0b1

2008-01-21 20:48:41
Subject: Re: Release of amanda-2.6.0b1
From: "Paddy Sreenivasan" <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-announce <amanda-announce AT amanda DOT org>, "Amanda Hackers" <amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org>, amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:40:30 -0800
RPMs and source tar ball are available for the following platforms at
http://www.zmanda.com/download-amanda.php
- Red Hat Enterprise server 5,
- Red Hat Enterprise server 4,
- Red Hat Enterprise server 3
- Suse Linux Enterprise 9,
- Suse Linux Enterprise 10,
- Open Suse 10.0,
- Fedora Core 3,
- Fedora Core 4,
- Fedora Core 5,
- Fedora Core 6,
- Fedora Core 7

2.6.0 features: http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/2.6.0_features

Hopefully, these packages will help in trying out the images before
the final release.

Paddy

--
Amanda http://amanda.zmanda.com