Amanda-Users

Re: Just for completeness...

2007-12-21 15:09:16
Subject: Re: Just for completeness...
From: Ryan Steele <rsteele AT archer-group DOT com>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:41:25 -0500
Dustin,

Sorry then, for the duplicates you all must have received. My intent wasn't to badger you all with requests until I received a response, rather to be crystal clear (with as much detail as necessary, the lack of which in my previous posts I felt may have been hindering feedback) about the circumstances of the issue. I do appreciate your response. I normally try to stick to the packaged versions whenever possible (it makes maintaining a package based system a world easier), but I'd certainly be happy to test the beta over the holiday weekend (unless you'd rather I spin the wheels on the latest snapshot), and get back to you with some hard numbers shortly thereafter.

Thanks for all your hard work on Amanda, and again for taking the time to address the mailing list.

Happy Holidays,
Ryan

--
Ryan Steele