Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover

2007-12-07 17:27:51
Subject: Re: amrecover
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Krahn, Anderson" <AKrahn AT gs1us DOT org>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:22:22 -0500
On Dec 7, 2007 5:00 PM, Krahn, Anderson <AKrahn AT gs1us DOT org> wrote:
> I have been running the process for over 2 hrs for a 3 meg file. Currently
> using hardware compression, could this be a problem with amrecover?

At the moment, amrecover downloads the entire dumpfile, regardless of
how much data is actually required.  We're working on fixing that --
it's a primary feature of the Application API -- but the fix isn't
here yet.  Is the dumpfile really large?

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com