Amanda-Users

Re: Problems accessing my new autoloader

2007-11-23 03:22:57
Subject: Re: Problems accessing my new autoloader
From: Marc Muehlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld AT medizinische-genetik DOT de>
To: amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:17:01 +0100
One additional info to my last mail (sorry. I just replied to the sender, and not to the list, thats why I let it below):

5 Minutes after I send this mail, the silent amrecover finished it's work and the files where recovered. But why does it take 45 minutes to restore one 45kb file? On the tape were just 9.1 GB in 60 files, so it should be finished fast. Also its a fast LTO3 drive connected to a fast Adaptec 29160 SCSI card

-------- Original-Nachricht --------