Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda failing on sendsize

2007-10-16 01:44:01
Subject: Re: Amanda failing on sendsize
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Olivier Nicole" <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:36:14 -0500
even without debug symbols, you should be able to get a backtrace from
gdb.  Do you mind sending that on?

Note that there have been a *lot* of bugfixes since 2.5.1-p3 -- so
many I don't even recall if something like this was among them.  That
said, the backtrace should help us find the culprit.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com