Amanda-Users

RE: client issues

2007-10-09 11:59:08
Subject: RE: client issues
From: "Krahn, Anderson" <AKrahn AT gs1us DOT org>
To: "Jean-Louis Martineau" <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:52:00 -0500
That's odd on the client that is working it is defined as
amanda dgram udp wait amanda /opt/amanda/client/libexec/amandad amandad

However I did make that change and I still get the same error.
amandad: debug 1 pid 19689 ruid 30063 euid 30063: start at Tue Oct  9
10:49:22 2007
Could not open conf file "/etc/amanda/amanda-client.conf": No such file
or directory
amandad: time 0.002: amandad: invalid service

Which is also odd.
Considering the file inetd.conf was updated re-ran inetconv and
refreshed the inetd process.

amanda  dgram   udp     wait    amanda
/opt/amanda/client/libexec/amandad amdump
Anderson