Amanda-Users

Re: invalid ai_flags error with 2.5.2

2007-05-16 13:24:09
Subject: Re: invalid ai_flags error with 2.5.2
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Chris Cameron <chris.cameron AT netthruput DOT com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:23:13 -0400
Use latest 2.5.2 snapshot from http://www.zmanda.com/community-builds.php
All patches are included in it.

The 2.5.2 tree is not on cvs, it is on svn, check http://www.amanda.org/download.php

Jean-Louis

Chris Cameron wrote:
I read the thread involving this error, and applied the two patches that came out of that.

http://marc.info/?l=amanda-users&m=117831329806124&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=amanda-users&m=117832536614009&w=2

This didn't work and I get the same error.

I'm running Solaris 8. I've tried the 2.5.2b1 from Sourceforge thinking it might have these patches in it, but I get the same error.

CVS seems down right now.

Anyone know what I need to do to get this going?

I haven't been able to get any 2.5 version working 100% correctly in our Solaris environment, and with this error it seems I'm another step back from that.

Chris