Amanda-Users

Re: Using FreeBSD snapshots during backups

2007-04-18 02:53:47
Subject: Re: Using FreeBSD snapshots during backups
From: Chris Kottaridis <chriskot AT quietwind DOT net>
To: Benjamin Lewis <bhlewis AT purdue DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:16:46 -0600
Thanks I'll check into it.

I assume there is no way to pass dump options in via the dumptype to get
different options for different partitions. Like it's recommended that
if you use -L you should use -C which takes a size parameter that you
may want to be different for different partitions or hosts.

I'll take a look at the dumper.c file and try and get the -L option
enabled on the FreeBSD hosts.

Thanks
    Chris Kottaridis    (chriskot@quietwind,.net)