Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover using invalid ssh options on Solaris?

2007-04-06 23:42:17
Subject: Re: amrecover using invalid ssh options on Solaris?
From: dustin AT zmanda DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 22:33:38 -0500
On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 02:24:44PM -0500, Lee, Raymond wrote:
> Search for PreferredAuthentications in
> {amanda_source}/common-src/ssh-security.c
>
> I don't know C, but maybe you can edit that and recompile?  Or maybe the
> authors only intended Amanda to be compatible with OpenSSH.

I think that may have been an unspoken assumption, since so many
platforms run openssh at this point.

That said, we're always willing to patch, so if you find a set of
options that work for your SSH (following Lee's advice, above), please
send them along to amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org or via a SourceForge patch,
along with information we can use to identify your SSH version.

Dustin

--
        Dustin J. Mitchell
        Storage Software Engineer, Zmanda, Inc.