Amanda-Users

reconfigure amanda on fedora core

2007-03-12 14:47:37
Subject: reconfigure amanda on fedora core
From: Nina Pham <nina AT gibbons DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:07:32 -0700
is there anyway to reconfigure amanda on fedora core 6? i have to use diferent user other than default user amanda. I couldn't find the way to reconfigure, so i uninstalled amanda and amanda package on the system which serves as client, and configure from source. But then I always get error message

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
WARNING: localhost: selfcheck request timed out. Host down?
Client check: 1 host checked in 29.997 seconds, 1 problem found