Amanda-Users

Re: NEC T16A autloader

2006-11-14 15:44:53
Subject: Re: NEC T16A autloader
From: "Paddy Sreenivasan" <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Antonello Piemonte" <apiemont AT eso DOT org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:05:17 -0800
NEC loader is similar (same?) to Quantum Superloader 16 slot LTO3.
See tape type definitions in the wiki.

http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Tapetype_definitions#Quantum_Superload_3__LTO-3_16_Tape_Library

Paddy
On 11/14/06, Antonello Piemonte <apiemont AT eso DOT org> wrote:
Hi

I would like to setup amanda for a backup server and I am trying to get a tape
loader wich works out of the box (or at least with minimal hassle). Therefore
I would like to ask if anyone has experience with a NEC LTO-3 tape autoloader
T16A and amanda.

More specifically I would be interested to know if the autoloader works with
the mtx media changer. Or perhaps you could advice for another autloader
which works flawlessly with mtx (and amanda).

Please feel free to mail me offlist if you think this might be taken as some
kind of commercial endorsing, which is truly not what I am after . ... :-)

thank you very much!
antonello

--

Amanda documentation: http://wiki.zmanda.com