Amanda-Users

[2.5.1] more tidbits

2006-10-02 15:06:42
Subject: [2.5.1] more tidbits
From: Jean-Francois Malouin <Jean-Francois.Malouin AT bic.mni.mcgill DOT ca>
To: AMANDA users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:50:27 -0400
Irix-6.5.x amanda-2.5.1p1.

o- amcleanup exits with an error:

# su amanda -c "amcleanup config"
amcleanup: no unprocessed logfile to clean up.
amcleanupdisk: Usage: amcleanupdisk <confdir>
amcleanup: amcleanupdisk exited with status: 1

Not sure what is amcleanupdisk suppose to perform...
cleaning the holdding disk?

o- when labeling tapes with amlabel the barcode files is not properly
updated (I'm using chg-zd-mtx with a tape changer and a barcode
reader). That means that after labeling the tapes I have to 'amlabel
update' which is quite a lenghty process. I don't remember having to
do this under 2.4.5.

regards
jf
--