Amanda-Users

2.5.1 nitpicks

2006-09-22 14:56:44
Subject: 2.5.1 nitpicks
From: Jean-Francois Malouin <Jean-Francois.Malouin AT bic.mni.mcgill DOT ca>
To: AMANDA users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:31:01 -0400
Hello,

I've been testing 2.5.1 for a few days now and I have 2 nitpicks:

With 2.4.5 'amtoc -a' produces outputfile with names
<label_of_tape>.toc as per the man page. This doesn't seem to be the
case anymore with 2.5.1 where I just get a file called "tape.toc". And
in the situation where more than one tape were used (runtapes>1) it
simply clobbers all of them except for the last tape. I had a brief
look at the diff between the 2.4.5 and 2.5.1 but couldn't find
anything obvious.

amstatus doesn't tell you which tapes are used and how much stuff was
put on them.

regards
jf