Amanda-Users

amrecover question

2006-09-22 11:07:43
Subject: amrecover question
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:39:56 -0400
I have upgraded to amanda 2.5.1.

I need to restore a file and when I run amrecover I get the following

AMRECOVER Version 2.5.1. Contacting server on zorn ...
NAK: user root from zorn.math.purdue.edu is not allowed to execute the
service amindexd: Please add "amindexd amidxtaped" to the line in
/local/Amanda/amanda/.amandahosts

I did not get this under 2.4.5p1.

Is this a new check under 2.5.1?

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067