Amanda-Users

Re: 2.5.1 parsing conf problems?

2006-09-11 14:11:26
Subject: Re: 2.5.1 parsing conf problems?
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Jean-Francois Malouin <Jean-Francois.Malouin AT bic.mni.mcgill DOT ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:06:10 -0400
Jean-Francois,

Your file parse correctly on my machine.

Could you attach the amanda.conf file instead of putting it inline
in the mail, maybe the mailer and or remove something.

Jean-Louis

Jean-Francois Malouin wrote:
I've started from scratch and followed the order of keyword
as explained on the wiki and I still get the error:

line XXX: configuration keyword expected
line XXX: end of line is expected

where XXX is the 1 + the number of lines in amanda.conf.

Here is my new amanda.conf and amanda-client.conf that still have
amcheck barfing. I can't see what I'm missing. Or is it an declaration
order issue? That had me bitten a while ago...