Amanda-Users

lev 0 FAILED [missing result for /usr in hvbackup response] message

2006-09-05 09:34:41
Subject: lev 0 FAILED [missing result for /usr in hvbackup response] message
From: "Christopher Davis" <giarmdok AT usa DOT net>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:28:24 -0600
I know I've seen discussion on this before - but after adding a couple of new
clients I have started getting the following messages

/usr              lev 0  FAILED [missing result for /usr in hvbackup
response]

about 3 or 4 a dump - is it the estimate timeout value I've seen mentioned as
a possible solution to this?

None of these errors are on the new servers - they are actually all on
filesystems local to the amanda server.

Thanks,

Chris