Amanda-Users

amlabel problem

2006-08-17 07:22:25
Subject: amlabel problem
From: Natalia García Nebot <natalia AT sisystem DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:15:32 +0200
Hi! I have installed amanda on my server host. The server is conected to a tape device. I have created a configuration named DiariaPrueba. I have configured all parameters in amanda.conf and I want to label only one tape to make tests before. In my amanda.conf I have configures de parameter labelstr to
   labelstr "^DiariaPruebaTape[0-9][0-9]*$"

When I try to label my first tape amlabe says me:
   amlabel: could not load tapelist "/etc/amanda/DiariaPrueba/tapelist"

So i tried this command:
    su amanda -c "amlabel -f DiariaPrueba DiariaPrueba01"

And amlabel says me:
amlabel: label DiariaPrueba01 doesn't match labelstr "^DiariaPruebaTape[0-9][0-9]*$"

What's wrong? Why can't I label a tape?