Amanda-Users

Re: Getting list of DLE's w/o Lev 0s

2006-08-02 15:18:36
Subject: Re: Getting list of DLE's w/o Lev 0s
From: "C. Chan" <c-chan AT uchicago DOT edu>
To: Josef Wolf <jw AT raven.inka DOT de>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:08:13 -0500 (CDT)
Also Sprach Josef Wolf:

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 12:42:50PM -0500, C. Chan wrote:

Well, that's the opposite of what I want.  I want to generate
a list of the DLEs in disklist which DO NOT have ANY Lev 0s,
so I can force a level 0 for those particular DLEs during a run of amanda.

Please check the amandatape script from amanda's contrib directory.  It
will emit a warning in such a situation.

Is this new in the 2.5.0 and later amanda sources?  I am still
running 2.4.5 - will the amandatape script run with minor modification
under 2.4.5?

--
C. Chan <c-chan at uchicago.edu >
GPG Public Key registered at pgp.mit.edu