Amanda-Users

Re: Getting list of DLE's w/o Lev 0s

2006-07-28 14:11:51
Subject: Re: Getting list of DLE's w/o Lev 0s
From: "C. Chan" <c-chan AT uchicago DOT edu>
To: jeffrey d anderson <jdanderson AT lbl DOT gov>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:05:47 -0500 (CDT)
Also Sprach jeffrey d anderson:

On Friday 28 July 2006 10:17, C. Chan wrote:
Related to Mr. Pearson's previous question:

Is there a quick way to determine which DLEs do not have any
Lev 0s on any tapes?

'amoverview' ought to provide that information.

Yes, that's what I use now, I search for lines that don't
have any 0's in them.  But my disklists have 100's of
entries and usually there are only a handful which are
missing level 0s for one reason or another.  I end up
egrep'ing for lines without 0's in them, taking care to
exclude the hostname and device or directory path since
those may have 0's as part of the name.  It just seems
a bit kludgy.

--
C. Chan <c-chan at uchicago.edu >
GPG Public Key registered at pgp.mit.edu