Amanda-Users

Re: Amrecover not connecting to server???

2006-07-28 10:04:39
Subject: Re: Amrecover not connecting to server???
From: "Mark Griffith" <manager AT gssent DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:56:55 -0500 (CDT)
This is interesting..

> Gee, if it is the correct directory path I wonder if a workaround
> would be to run " ln -s ./gssserv /usr/local/etc/amanda/# "
>
> Is the default config on your client "#"?  Just trying to guess
> where the "#" is coming from.

Creating a link # --> gssserv works!  Wow.  Also, if I do an amrecover on
DailySet1, it also works, although there is no configuration for
DailySet1.

I did a strings command on amrecover, and found the gssserv string and the
DailySet1 string in there.  I guess when I did the compile and install, I
got something wrong in the configuration somewhere.  Interesting.