Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda on any of the Linux live CDs?

2006-06-23 15:28:11
Subject: Re: Amanda on any of the Linux live CDs?
From: "Ronald Vincent Vazquez" <rvazquez AT ctcministries DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:21:19 -0400 (EDT)
Jon:

So far I went to RR4's website looking for a "program list".  It doesn't
have amanda installed.

Also, Frank Smith says that Knoppix DVD does have amanda but the CD doesn't.

RV

/////////////////////////////////////
Ronald Vincent Vazquez
Vice President of Technology Group
Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Senior Network Manager
Christ Tabernacle Church Ministries
http://www.ctcministries.org/
(240) 401-9192 Cell

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 02:20:47PM -0400, Ronald Vincent Vazquez wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I will start my own research this weekend but just in case anyone has
> done
> it, I will ask.  Do any of the Linux live CDs have amanda installed?

No idea.  I have several live cd/dvd's.  Is there a way to examine
them and determine what is included without booting them?  I scanned
an Ubuntu cd, but nothing jumped out like a "manifest".

jl
 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)