Amanda-Users

Re: When was bumppercent introduced?

2006-06-12 13:41:10
Subject: Re: When was bumppercent introduced?
From: "Paddy Sreenivasan" <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Toralf Lund" <toralf AT procaptura DOT com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:30:14 -0700
Jean-Louis added "bumppercent" on 2004-04-06 according to ChangeLog. So, it
has been around for sometime.  I think you will need to use 2.4.5 or
later to get
this feature.

It is documented in amanda.conf man page
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Amanda.conf
and in the example/amanda.conf.

Thanks,
Paddy