Amanda-Users

Still help, thanks!

2006-04-26 01:56:01
Subject: Still help, thanks!
From: "Stefano Manzi" <milanwinner AT email DOT it>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:49:59 +0200
Hello, I still need support from you because, unluckily, I was not able to go on with my program.
Would someone please indicate me (in a new message or with an attached amanda.conf file) the lines to put in my amanda.conf file so that backups can work correctly on floppies or cd-rw?

In case something didn't still succeed, I would let youknow, and I think in that case remote help would be the last solution!
In tha tcase, someone should write me personally and I'd give him/her my IP address and the other data to connect to my machine, which is a Debian sarge 3.1 stable.

Greetings