Amanda-Users

server did not respond after ... - windows PC

2006-04-13 09:23:13
Subject: server did not respond after ... - windows PC
From: Alessandro Gimona <alessandro.gimona AT osmer.fvg DOT it>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:15:36 +0200
I use Amanda (version 2.4.4p3) on Suse Linux 9.2 with Samba (version 3.0.22-0.1.10-SUSE-SL9.2) to backup all the PC (Linux & WIN) in my lan but one PC with Windows XP PRO is not backuped correctly because the repot of amdump return this error:
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\O\*
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\P\*
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\R\*
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\R\*
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\R\*
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\S\*
? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing
\Documents and Settings\met\U\*

Before I used AMANDA (version 2.4.1p1) on Suse 6.4 and Samba (version 2.0.10)
and this PC was backuped correctly :-(

I have tested more versions of samba (3.0.xxx) but in all cases I had the same
result. Only with old backup system I have not problems

How can i do to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

--

Alessandro Gimona