Amanda-Users

(RPMs available) Re: Release of amanda-2.5.0b2

2006-01-23 19:47:09
Subject: (RPMs available) Re: Release of amanda-2.5.0b2
From: Paddy Sreenivasan <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:32:38 -0800
Amanda 2.5.0b2 RPMs (including source RPM) are now available for the
following linux distributions:

- Redhat Enterprise server 4.0,
- Suse Enterprise 9.0,
- Open Suse 10.0,
- Fedora Core 3 and
- Fedora Core 4

http://www.zmanda.com/downloads.html

These rpms use "amandabackup" as the Amanda user (or dump user). This user
is created by rpm install scripts.

Please post feedback and test results to the " Release 2.5.0 beta
discussion" category in Amanda forums
(http://forums.zmanda.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

Thanks,
Paddy