Amanda-Users

Re: Problems with spaces in include statement?

2006-01-11 15:25:16
Subject: Re: Problems with spaces in include statement?
From: "John Franks" <jrfranks AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Christopher Davis" <giarmdok AT usa DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:12:34 -0800
I've been working on a fix for this and related problems with path
names containing "strange" characters.   The intent is to allow
any character other than '/' or NULL in any file name used in amanda. (I.E. POSIX standard path names).

I'm looking at a couple of days to finish testing.
Are you in a hurry?

Regards,
John Franks
jrfranks AT zmanda DOT com