Amanda-Users

Re: amrestore: could not stat disklist:/var2/amandadumps/tape02

2006-01-09 13:13:35
Subject: Re: amrestore: could not stat disklist:/var2/amandadumps/tape02
From: Kevin Till <kevin.till AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Ong Loeng Seng <loeng.ong AT vicscouts.asn DOT au>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:57:42 -0800
Ong Loeng Seng wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Hi Ong Loeng,

I have done quite a bit of amrecover testing on 2.4.5 and I know it works very well.

In /tmp/amanda directory, find the latest amindexd*.debug see if there is any error after the line
amindexd: uncompress command: /usr/bin/gzip -dc ......

--Kevin

It does say that it can contact the index server.
This is the output when I run "amrecover -C DailySet1"

AMRECOVER Version 2.4.5p1. Contacting server on myhost.mynetwork.com ...
220 myhost AMANDA index server (2.4.5) ready.
200 Access OK
Setting restore date to today (2006-01-08)
200 Working date set to 2006-01-08.
Warning: no log files found for tape DailySet104 written 2006-01-02
Warning: no log files found for tape DailySet103 written 2006-01-02
Warning: no log files found for tape DailySet102 written 2006-01-02
Warning: no log files found for tape DailySet101 written 2006-01-02
Warning: no log files found for tape DailySet105 written 2006-01-02
Scanning /var/tmp...
200 Config set to DailySet1.
200 Dump host set to myhost.mynetwork.com.
Trying disk / ...
Trying disk rootfs ...
Can't determine disk and mount point from $CWD '/root'
amrecover> sethost myhost.mynetwork.com
200 Dump host set to myhost.mynetwork.com.
amrecover> setdisk /etc/amanda
200 Disk set to /etc/amanda.
No index records for disk for specified date
If date correct, notify system administrator

What do you think?