Amanda-Users

Re: please check your config and use a config file for chg-scsi

2005-12-01 07:43:19
Subject: Re: please check your config and use a config file for chg-scsi
From: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT com>
To: Richard Pyne <rpyne AT kinfolk DOT org>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:25:13 +0100
Richard Pyne wrote:
I am STILL trying to get amanda set up to run with an adic Scalar 458 changer with three DLT4000 drives.
[...]
I decided to try to label a tape. After that failed miserably, I decided to take a step back and just try to get chg-scsi to work.

Is there a reason you cannot use chg-zd-mtx? If your changer works with mtx, that might be simpler to set up.

Alex

--
Alexander Jolk  * BUF Compagnie * alexj AT buf DOT com
Tel +33-1 42 68 18 28  *  Fax +33-1 42 68 18 29