Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda want allow me to amflush to tape Amverify give me this - Error reading label on tape

2005-09-22 06:49:33
Subject: Re: Amanda want allow me to amflush to tape Amverify give me this - Error reading label on tape
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:17:18 +0100
Hi I am experiencing a problem when I try and run amflush to Dailyset106

On running amverify I get this error but the correct tape Dailyset106 is
in the tape drive. I aslo run amcheck and that stated Dailyset106 or a
new tape So I tried Dailyset107 but of cause it's not a new tape So how
can I sort this problem with Dailyset106 not be backed too.

Tapes:
Errors found:
amdd: read error: Input/output error
0+0 in