Amanda-Users

Re: The next tape Amanda expects to use is: DailySet104 and the DailSet104 is in the drive.

2005-06-27 14:42:51
Subject: Re: The next tape Amanda expects to use is: DailySet104 and the DailSet104 is in the drive.
From: Vicki Stanfield <vicki AT progeny DOT com>
To: chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:27:37 -0500
Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator wrote:

Hi I don't have no tpchanger specified in my ~amanda.conf

As
below # Specify tape device and/or tape changer. If you don't have a tape
# changer, and you don't want to use more than one tape per run of
# amdump, just comment out the definition of tpchanger.

I am only using one tape per run that does a full backup onto tape.
Thus is there a way to check my tapes I did orderly label them but need
to verify which tape is DailySet4.

Cheers