Amanda-Users

Re: it works!

2005-05-31 17:20:41
Subject: Re: it works!
From: Steve Yun <syun AT trustedcs DOT com>
To: Cameron Matheson <cmatheson3 AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:08:14 -0400
I use dump on some of my backup clients just fine.  Anyways, to answer
your last question, it is normal for amanda to use one tape device.  I
am only aware of Amanda allowing one tape device specifed for the
amanda.conf file.  Unless you want to use more than one amanda
configuration file for your backups.

        -steve