Amanda-Users

Backup through SMB-Client

2005-05-31 05:09:30
Subject: Backup through SMB-Client
From: ralf.lebeda AT ezi DOT de
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:39:08 +0200
Hello,

I'm using amanda now for the first time for backing up a windows machine.
I must backup 3 different directories. Each directory is in the disklist
for itself.

It seems to be okay, but I always get a mail on the backup on all 3
directories saying this below:

/-- databack   //topas/e$/Programme/xxxxx lev 0 STRANGE
sendbackup: start [databack://topas/e$/Programme/xxxxx level 0]
sendbackup: info BACKUP=/usr/bin/smbclient
sendbackup: info RECOVER_CMD=/usr/bin/smbclient -f... -
sendbackup: info end
? Domain=[YYYYY] OS=[Windows NT 4.0] Server=[NT LAN Manager 4.0]
| tar: dumped 2480 files and directories
| Total bytes written: 244635648
sendbackup: size 238902
sendbackup: end
\--------

Why does it send this mail?
Is something wrong with that?
Is there an explanation for this information?

Thanks and Rgds
Ralf