Amanda-Users

Re: driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner

2005-05-23 14:15:10
Subject: Re: driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Steven Backus <backus AT whimsy.med.utah DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:00:50 -0500
--On Monday, May 23, 2005 11:51:25 -0600 Steven Backus <backus AT
whimsy.med.utah DOT edu> wrote:

>> Do the clients even get the connection (do they generate debug files)?
>
> Doesn't look like it.  But even so, the server isn't being backed
> up either, it shouldn't have to look on the network for that.

Do you see any of the (client) debug files on the server?  If not, perhaps
checking the system logs for [x]inetd errors, and double-check [x]inetd's
configuration. (I'm not a RedHat person, so I don't know if it uses inetd
or xinetd).

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673