Amanda-Users

Re: amcheck but I am running as amanda user

2005-05-19 03:27:59
Subject: Re: amcheck but I am running as amanda user
From: Bert_De_Ridder AT peopleware DOT be
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:48:13 +0200

Looks like some type-o to me

> > ERROR: server.domain.co.uk: [access as amanda not allowed from

i read domain

> > amanda AT server.doman.co DOT uk] open of /home/amanda/.amandahosts failed

i read doman

Try to correct this error first

Bert

Hi I have run the rpm's which creates a Amanda user in the /etc/passed
file but does not create a /home dir but
creates /var/lib/amanda/.amandahosts file instead.

Please confrim list if I am also to have a /home/amanda directory.

Cheers