Amanda-Users

Re: Errors when running amcheck - # su amanda -c "/usr/sbin/amcheck DailySet1

2005-05-16 13:55:55
Subject: Re: Errors when running amcheck - # su amanda -c "/usr/sbin/amcheck DailySet1
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Matt Hyclak <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:46:15 +0100
Hi When I run ./configure

I got these errors

checking readline.h usability... no
checking readline.h presence... no
checking for readline.h... no
checking readline/history.h usability... no
checking readline/history.h presence... no
checking for readline/history.h... no
checking readline/readline.h usability... no
checking readline/readline.h presence... no
checking for readline/readline.h... no

Is there a way using the ./configure options to point th where my readlin lib's
are.

Cheers