Amanda-Users

Re: split disklist aphabetically

2005-05-15 20:38:13
Subject: Re: split disklist aphabetically
From: Luc Lalonde <Luc.Lalonde AT polymtl DOT ca>
To: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:21:25 -0400
The Amanda operator did not have the proper permissions... The problem is now fixed.

Thanks.

Paul Bijnens wrote:

Luc Lalonde wrote:

I can't seem to get 'amcheck' to accept your suggestion.

Here's what I have in my 'disklist':

zeus /store/homes/students/ag /store/homes/students {
        # all directories that start with [a-g]
        exclude-tar
        include "./[a-g]*"
        } 1

When I do an 'amcheck', I get this error:

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
ERROR: zeus: [Can't open disk '/store/homes/students']
ERROR: zeus: [No include for '/store/homes/students/ag']
Client check: 8 hosts checked in 20.072 seconds, 2 problems found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.5)

Should I ignore this message?

No.

Is the directory /store/homes/students readable by user amanda?