Amanda-Users

Re: amanda client version 2.4.5

2005-05-13 09:32:09
Subject: Re: amanda client version 2.4.5
From: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
To: Lei Zhong <lzhong AT applimation DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:06:22 +0200
Lei Zhong wrote:
Hi guys,
Thank you all very much for the help.  I finally figured out my problem.
It was that I didn't remove the tape label properly.  I didn't run
amrmtape before I ran amlabel on the same tape.

Do you mean that was the error message that amanda put in the mail
report?  While you were under the impressin that there was no error
at all?

Can somebody tell me how to compile and install amanda client using
amanda-2.4.5.tar.gz?  I need to deploy clients on the machines I need to
back up.  Thanks, lei