Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda always calculating as if level 0

2005-03-10 20:48:04
Subject: Re: Amanda always calculating as if level 0
From: Kevin Dalley <kevin AT kelphead DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:36:26 -0800
Do you have something like this in your amdump file:

planner: time 1817.635: got result for host condor disk //bunting/e$: 0 ->
5524252K, 1 -> 108113K, 2 -> 108113K

It should verify that it calculates the level 0 and level 1 backups.

Is the level 0 actually written entirely to disk (or tape).  Is it
possible that the backup fails before the level 0 has been completed?

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin AT kelphead DOT org