Amanda-Users

Re: Amrecover problems

2005-02-04 08:30:14
Subject: Re: Amrecover problems
From: Jason Miller <jwm AT interlinc DOT net>
To: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>, Amanda Users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 07:12:06 -0600
I followed this sites example of doing a restore
http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/ncrr/procedures/amrecover.html

Also I got the correct filename/extension as I stated and the path in which
the file was restored was correct as well. So this is what I did to add the
file I wanted for those that wish to see..

amrecover> add vpasswd
Added /**/vpasswd
amrecover> extract

Extracting files using tape drive /dev/st0 on host **.
The following tapes are needed: DailySet15

Restoring files into directory /var/spool/amanda
Continue? [Y/n]: y

Jason