Amanda-Users

Still need help with amflush!!!

2004-12-10 13:04:55
Subject: Still need help with amflush!!!
From: "James Marcinek" <jmarc1 AT jemconsult DOT biz>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:47:22 -0000
Does anyone have experience dealing with issues regarding the amflush not
working properly? The system in a RH9 box. I know there's more recent versions
than what's being used but I cannot find the later rpm's that are necessary. I
can provide what ever information is necessary to help:

The amflush seems to initiate but all the children processes sit idle and do not
dump to tape (did amverify afterwards...)?

I follow the instructions and read the man page for amflush. I haven't found
much subject matter regarding my issue on the web.

The amdumps work fine...

Help, please!

Thanks,

James