Amanda-Users

Re: 3-hole.ps template working

2004-11-15 10:01:20
Subject: Re: 3-hole.ps template working
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:49:48 -0500
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 07:45:52AM -0600, Dege, Robert C. wrote:

> John,
>
> what problems were you experiencing with the template?  I've been having
> issues as well, and am wondering if your fixes to the template will resolve
> the problems I've been experiencing.

Not my solution, but Eric Siegerman's with some initial
input from Gene Heskett and Michael Brantley.

My problem was that if the tape had sufficient DLE's to need
a second page of the postscript report, it would hang several
different postscript interpreters.  Yet, if I went into the
postscript output file and split the two pages into separate
files, each printed fine.

 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)