Amanda-Users

RE: failure and strange dump summary -- disk offline

2004-10-29 11:30:43
Subject: RE: failure and strange dump summary -- disk offline
From: "Brian Tima" <btima AT allcities DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:20:20 -0500
Does anyone have any more suggestions I can look into for resolving my sda3
disk?

amcheck does not report any problems.
my amanda user is part of the disk group

/dev/sda1

performs without missing a beat, /dev/sda3
continuously reports /dev/sda3 lev 0 FAILED [disk /dev/sda3 offline on
mn-py-linuxsvr?]

DUMP SUMMARY:
                                     DUMPER STATS            TAPER STATS
HOSTNAME     DISK        L ORIG-KB OUT-KB COMP% MMM:SS  KB/s MMM:SS  KB/s
mn-py-linuxs /dev/sda3   0 FAILED ---------------------------------------