Amanda-Users

Re: Tape list problem

2004-10-28 17:51:43
Subject: Re: Tape list problem
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:48:08 -0400
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 04:49:16PM -0400, Kashif Chaudhry wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a new Amanda user and running into the problem updating the tape
> list. I changed the tapes in tape device but now tape list is not
> getting updated.

Not much to go on.  Was it getting "updated" before?  What kind of
update do you mean?  What are you doing that should change it?

Show us what the tapelist looks like before you do something,
then what you actually did that you thought should change it,
what responses amanda gave, and what the tapelist looks like afterward.

 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)