Amanda-Users

Doh! [was Re: amrecover failing ]

2004-10-18 15:13:59
Subject: Doh! [was Re: amrecover failing ]
From: pll+amanda AT permabit DOT com
To: pll+amanda AT permabit DOT com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:10:03 -0400
<grin=sheepish, emarrassment_level=extremely high>

I forgot to 'settape'.  For some reason I thought this was
automatically detected from the amanda conf file, but evidently not.

</grin>

I could have sworn I set amanda up to automatically use my changer
for this, and upon inspection of the amana.conf file, it appears I
started.  However, I just found the Faq-O-Matic answer to this
question, which appears to imply I set this up incorrectly.

I'll have another go at this, thanks a lot, and I apologize for
wasting anyone's time.
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE