Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?

2004-08-11 11:45:01
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: nyohadi <hadi AT esuria.com DOT bn>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:39:46 -0400
Hadi,

Thank you for choosing me to write too, it would probably help
though in include the amanda-users list as many have greater
expertise than I.

1) I had issues with the glue script when I first installed it,
   I changed the script itself run run under k-shell.

2) What version of mtx software did you install ?
   You say the mtx software works properly by itself ?

   My binary is /usr/local/sbin/mtx, I believe that is the
   default installation location.

   What are the results of running mtx with its various options ?

   Results of inventory, inquiry and other basic commands ?