Amanda-Users

Problem with amrecover

2004-08-04 01:00:22
Subject: Problem with amrecover
From: "Alvaro Rosales" <aran80 AT operamail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 05:53:22 +0100
Hi guys,
I finally had been able to make backups with mi amanda sever, but when I try to
run amrecover I get this error:
amindexd: time 0.093: check failed: [access as operator not allowed from root@fs
lim951-2.pe.yr.com.] amandahostsauth failed

My client .amandahosts file list the server
and my server .amadahosts file lits the client

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot