Amanda-Users

RE: recycling an amanda tape

2004-08-03 09:33:32
Subject: RE: recycling an amanda tape
From: "Ranveer Attalia" <Ranveer.Attalia AT tertio DOT com>
To: "Joshua Baker-LePain" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:27:13 +0100
Sorry
I forgot to mention - the previous nights backup failed, so I was hoping
that if I set the backup to the same config as the night before so that
I could use the same tape labels, those tapes would be just overwritten
when I came in this morning....

>No.

I take it there's no way around this but to write a little script
perhaps in order to do this?