Amanda-Users

2.4.5b1-20040510 debugging Q

2004-05-22 15:13:24
Subject: 2.4.5b1-20040510 debugging Q
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:06:06 -0400
Greetings Jean_Louis, Thomas Hepper;

Is there any way I can turn on a very high level of debugging just for
one call, the rewind call, in amanda?

One that would catch and record every such call, not just those that
should be in amcheck/amdump/amflush.  I'd like to record the function
name, the line number of its position in the src file and anything
else it does between the call for a rewind, and the success/failure
of the call.

The normal 9:0 setting makes so much noise thats un-related its hard
to find anything in a several megabyte file per run.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: